Based on Experience
Thank you for your interest in working with Sir Grout Orlando.
We are looking for a motivated Tile & Marble Cleaning & Restoration team member to help grow our business: Sir Grout Orlando. We are looking for someone who is ALWAYS on-time, maintains a clean appearance, and has the desire to do a great job and make our customers happy.
In this job, you will receive work orders for projects and then arrive at customer homes or businesses in a Sir Grout provided uniform (t-shirt and basic khaki shorts or pants). You walk through each job with the customer to make sure everyone is clear on the work being done. Then you begin cleaning/sealing/restoring the tile, grout, marble, travertine, granite, and hardwood surfaces. After the job is complete you review the job with the customer to confirm everything was completed to their satisfaction and explain proper care and maintenance. You will work on one job most days.
That's it. We are looking for someone who has drive and motivation to do great work and wow our customers.
This position will be part-time or full-time to start depending on experience. You will either be working on small projects by yourself or on large projects together with another team member. The ideal candidate will be able to work 5 days per week including some Saturdays.
The pay for this position will be $10 - $14 per hour depending on experience. We pay upsell bonuses for additional services sold, and we pay $25 bonuses to you when your work receives a good review on the various review web sites on the Internet. Meaningful tip income is common. Your actual earned wage could be $16+ per hour if you wow your customers and want to work.
Experience and Personal Attributes required:
- Experience working with your hands (strongly preferred).
- Caulking experience (strongly preferred).
- Tile installation / repair experience (preferred but not required).
- Stone (marble, granite) honing, polishing experience (preferred but not required).
- Experience providing service to home and business owners.
- Friendly & motivated to please clients.
- Enjoys doing quality work and is detail oriented.
- Reliable & On-Time (very important).
- Clean background, driving record, and drug check.
After submitting your resume, you will receive an email prompting you to complete a brief survey. A completed survey is required to be considered for the position.